FIXED TERM: 24 MONTHS
- 1 X OMAHEKE
- 1 X OMUSATI & OHANGWENA
- 1 X HARDAP
- 1 X OTJOZONDJUPA
Purpose of Position:
The position will be responsible for the implementation of the Agriculture Insurance Scheme at the regional level. Expected to undertake multi-tasking which will range from organizing workshops and meetings, coordinating with Government, intermediaries; implementing agencies and farmers, lead organization to ensure maximum farmer’s participation in the scheme.
Key Performance Areas:
- Promote the organization and the insurance scheme and serve as a regional contact person for the channel partners (intermediaries) and all key stakeholders;
- Identify credible outreach channel partners; key personnel and develop partnerships with local implementing agencies;
- Guide the pilot testing and facilitate links with the key stakeholders from the public and private sectors;
- Coordinate with NASRIA team and field channel partners / agencies to design training contents and other awareness materials;
- Conduct training programs on insurance scheme and lead the implementation of capacity building at the regional level;
- Contribute to mobilization and awareness raising for farmers;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and provide feedback when needed;
- Drive the uptake of insurance by both commercial and communal farmers, with innovative strategies to ensure higher enrolment and participation of farmers thereof;
- Assist the farmers and NASRIA Head Office during the settlement of insurance claims;
- Overseeing project implementation and the functioning of the implementing partners (includes vet practitioners, crop cutting agencies, channel partners) adherence to procedural guidelines and operational manual;
- Sign and monitor Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with relevant channel partners and implementing agencies locally;
- Significant Traveling Required;
Grade 12, with a relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent; Valid driver’s License;
Experience/Knowledge & Skills:
At least 5–7-years relevant experience in implementing programmes/ schemes, with sound knowledge/ background of agronomy, ability to work independently, Ability to meet deadlines, skills in training will be advantageous, computer literacy essential (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Teams, Zoom, Google meet etc.), excellent verbal and written communication proficiency and interpersonal relationship skills;
Conceptual thinking, planning & organising, persuasiveness, assertiveness, organisational awareness,
problem Solving, Analysis and decision-making insight, professional image and grooming, excellent customer service, results orientated, data rational, ability to work under pressure;
Closing date: 02 September 2022@17h00: Apply now!
Applications who meet the above requirements are invited to submit applications and relevant documents to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No documents will be returned.