FIXED TERM: 5 YEARS
Purpose of Position:
The position will oversee the day-to-day operational functions and activities of NASRIA in accordance with it’s policies, procedures, vision, goals, and objectives. To secure the functionality of NASRIA to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
Key Performance Areas:
- Identify and design areas within operations that require policy and procedure governance;
- Defines and develop specific products and services spectrum with strategic growth and revenue stream by cultivating new distribution relationships;
- Strategic implementation and roll out NASRIA’s operational plan and processes;
- Create an infrastructures and reporting systems for growth, profitability, and efficiencies;
- Evaluate the process for various transactions within operations and initiates thorough analyses of best practice to be utilized.
- Initiated and manages implementation and guides against deadlines and objectives to be attained;
- Set goals for growth, profitability performance and efficiency.
- Develops corporative and evaluation mechanisms/tools that can be used in decision making;
- Ensue a comprehensive approach to customers that is service oriented as well as to professional standards, with regards to technical/financial considerations;
- Implement efficiency benchmarks and monitors then on a regular basis;
- Ensures of client management engagement projects and intentions, approaches, and professionalism of NASRIA in all transactions and follow ups.
- Participate in the development and preparation of short-term and long-term plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals, objectives and recommended adoptions;
Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or equivalent
Experience/Knowledge & Skills:
Minimum of 10 years’ experience, of which least 5 years on Managerial level within Insurance or financial industry, Proven experience as Chief Operations Office or relevant role, Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc. Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development, Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics, Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities,
Results driven, planning & organising, persuasiveness, assertiveness, excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills, aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving, analysis and decision-making insight, professional image, excellent customer service, data rational,
Closing date: 02 September 2022 @17h00: Apply now!
Applications who meet the above requirements are invited to submit applications and relevant documents to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No documents will be returned.