Customer Relationship Consultant / Broker Consultant
Purpose of Position: The primary purpose of this role is to assist the Marketing and Sales Department in growing the market share of NASRIA insurance products and services. The incumbent will be responsible to manage insurance companies, broker firms, insurance agencies and generate sales through collaborative efforts within the borders of Namibia
Key Performance Areas:
- Marketing of the NASRIA products and solutions to the clients;
- Identify, develope and action sales opportunities;
- Recruitment of new intermediaries (insurers, brokers, agents);
- Manage Business Risks;
- Build and Manage both Internal and Externa; stakeholders’ relationships;
- Identify training needs and upskilling of insurance intermediaries within the borders of Namibia;
- Grade 12, with Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Sales or Insurance and or any business-related field will be an added advantage;
- Valid driver’s license;
Required Experience/Knowledge & Skills
At least 5 years of experience in Marketing and Sales disciplines as well as in the Financial Services Industry or Insurance Industry.
- Effective communication skills, including active listening skills;
- Being well organized and managing of own time and outputs effectively;
- Building effective relationships with team and region;
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and managing changing priorities;
- Proven to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- NAMFISA Intermediary license will be a definite added advantage;
- Proven track record of sales and marketing Insurance Products or other fast-moving commodities.
Closing date: 17 March 2023 @17h00: Apply Now
Application who meet the above requirements are invited to submit applications and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No documents will be returned.