FIXED TERM: 24 MONTHS
Purpose of Position:
The position will serve as first point of contact for the agricultural Insurance scheme products, information, services, and queries.
Key Performance Areas:
- Managing incoming calls and provide information on products & services;
- Generate telephonic sales leads that might develop into new customers;
- Identifying and assess farmers needs and provide satisfactory services accordingly;
- Take an extra mile to engage with farmers;
- Collaborate and liaise with regional coordinators and third-party service providers to gather information and resolve issues;
- Handle farmers complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within given time limits;
- Mange the helpline database and prepare reports on inbound/ outbound calls;
Grade 12, with a Business Admin diploma;
Experience/Knowledge & Skills:
At least 2–5-years relevant experiences, with sound knowledge/ background of customer service helpline, Proven customer support experience, computer literacy essential (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Teams, Zoom, Google meet etc.);
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening, excellent communication both written and verbal; strong customer focus and excellent telephone etiquette, exceptional interpersonal and rapport building skills, patience, and empathetic attitude, troubleshooting skills, including familiarity with complex or multi-line phone systems, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
Closing date: 02 September 2022@17h00: Apply now!
Applications who meet the above requirements are invited to submit applications and relevant documents to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No documents will be returned.