Title: Head : Human Resources and Strategy (Patterson grade D4)
Department: Human Resources
Reports to : Managing Director
Purpose of the Position:
The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the entire HR and Strategy department with a focus on human capital and strategy. He/she will further be required to guide the organisation strategic planning, develop and implement a strategic business plan throughout the organisation and to develop a performance management system which can be used for effective planning and development of the Human Capital in the organisation. It is imperative that the candidate has in depth knowledge of the Labour Act and all relevant statutory provisions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure the implementation, management and development of HR Policies and Procedures;
- Staff retention, recruitment an onboarding;
- To ensure that the Human Resource Function within NASRIA is administered in accordance with the relevant laws;
- To report on the Human Resource and Strategy within the organisation to management and the Board, when required;
- To ensure organizational development in line with the annual strategic business plan;
- To consult on HR matters with management and the Managing Director;
- To fulfill the Industrial/ Employee Relations function within the organisation;
- To administer the Payroll function within the organisation; and
- To ensure that budgeting within the Human Resources and Strategy departments are done and maintained.
- A Honours Degree in Human Resource Management or an equivalent degree;
- A Minimum of 8 – 10 years appropriate experience of which 4 years must be on a Managerial Level;
- The ability to think strategically;
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to resolve conflict in the workplace; and
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the Labour Act and other statutory provisions.
9 August 2021 @ 12h00
Interested candidates must apply via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com
All enquiries should be done in writing to the above email addresses.
Candidates to ensure that they include certified copies of all relevant qualification and other documents when submitting their applications.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Tel : +264 61 229 207